Farmhouse Direct is an online farmers’ market that provides you with access to locally produced food and regional delicacies, 24/7.
Just like your local farmers' market, Farmhouse Direct:
- Is a marketplace
- We connect you directly with real people, who grow and make real food
- You buy direct from the farmers and producers
- The producers’ stalls feature some of the best locally grown food and regional products
- There is a range of certified organic food and gluten-free products
The only difference is that, our market is open for business all day, every day. You get the best of Australia’s farmers' markets with the convenience of quality produce delivered direct to your home.
What makes Farmhouse Direct different from other online food delivery options:
- We are an online farmers’ market
- To keep it real we don’t act as a warehouse or middleman
- The farmers and producers ship their produce directly to you, e.g. one product could be sent to you from a farm in Margaret River, W.A. the other from a kitchen on the Sunshine Coast, QLD.
- This ensures you get the freshest and best product direct from the person who grew or created the product.
- We do offer a single checkout when you purchase from multiple producers, but you will see associated shipping costs against each producer's order.
Our producers are passionate about what they do. Buying from Farmhouse Direct you know exactly where your food comes from, you are supporting Australian farmers and your local and regional communities. Have a look at what is in season and on offer from the producers right now.
Farmhouse Direct, is an initiative developed by Australia Post with the support of the Victorian Farmers' Markets Association to support Australian farmers.